Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ideas from blog-stalking


I created a couple more items, inspired by my blog stalking (I wish I remember which blogs. If the ideas came from your blog, please leave me a comment and I will give you credit. Thanks.)  The first is a set of frog counters.  I just did the face, however, I wish I had condensed it a little more so I could have fit the body on.  I think they look just like green smiley faces now.  Oh well!




The next thing I made were alphabet stones using decorative rocks and acrylics.  I choose one color for capital letters and used 4 different colors.  Of course, I used Modge Podge to cover both the rocks and the frog counters. 




No comments:

Post a Comment