Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's Been A Little While!


Well, wouldn’t you know that I got a large chunk of my bulletin boards done today, yet, my cell phone died in the process. Therefore, I wasn’t able to snap any pictures of those.  I will be sure to grab some tomorrow!  I did have this picture to post from the other day though:



 I made this valance with the left over fabric from my crate chairs and guided reading table.  I was too impatient to go home and pull out the sewing machine (which I still haven’t used since inheriting it from my husband’s grandmother) so I used my “No Stitch” glue and sealed the top and bottom of the fabric.  I then used a large dowel and a couple of pencils instead of going out and buying a suspension rod. I threaded the dowel through the valance and then used some of those 3M hooks to hold it up.    I love how it turned out!

                             I also wanted to share these:



Has anyone every used these before?!?!?! 

   My wonderful husband came home with these for me today! Such a sweetie! Apparently they were in the $1 bin at Office Max today.  I used them to address my Welcome Back to School Letters.  They are a lot of fun to write with.  I will definitely be putting these in my writing center.  I love Crayola! 

No comments:

Post a Comment