Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hi, my name is Mindy and I'm addicted to Pinterest!

  The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?  Well, it's official.  I saw "Pinterest" all over teacher blog posts and my curiosity brought me to the site.  The OCD in me loves this site.  Not only am I finding amazing ideas for the classroom and my home, but I can easily organize them!  


   So far, I've made a few things that I found on the site.  There will definitely be more to come! 

This is a desk organizer that I saw and had to make for my room! It was VERY simple and cheap.  I went and purchased two different colors of spray paint (I went with blue and green since I am going with a frog/pond theme this year).  Then, I took some empty metal cans and spray painted them.  Finally, I used a hot glue gun to attach them.  Voila! 

Another thing I saw was a coffee filter cloud.  While making coffee this morning I decided to give it a shot.  I took some tacky glue and started gluing coffee filters together. It took about 5 minutes and was VERY simple.  I am going to hang these over my library area.  They will look great with the tree I plan on putting up.  


If you are interested in following me on Pinterest, just click the button below. I'll warn you though, once you start, it's hard to stop! 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment