Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

F.R.O.G. Binders

As is the case with me, I have grown tired with my stars theme and decided to switch it up for this upcoming year.  After finding some cute frog die cuts, I decided it would be frogs!   I've found a bunch of great frog products, including a jobs bulletin board and birthday bulletin board set.  In addition to purchasing frog related items, I found a great way to incorporate frogs into my nightly take home binder.

  For the past two years, my students have taken home a binder which contained their homework, a note section, a reading log, and a poetry section.  In searching the web, I found a teacher (Mrs. Eby- thank you!) who also has a take home binder, yet refers to it as her F.R.O.G. binder- or Fully Responsible Organized and Growing Binder. Mrs. Eby provided some wonderful resources including labels and a binder description sheet.  I took her binder description page and modified it slightly to accommodate my classroom expectations.  You can view my updated description page HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment