Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

FROG-tastic Behavior Plan

     So.... once again, one of my favorite blogs has done it again! Clutter Free Classroom (see the link on the side of my page) posted a behavior plan that they had recently implemented. Knowing that I wanted to change my "apple" plan, I thought I would give it a try.  


  So often I find that I am reprimanding the "troublemakers" and not doing enough for the role models.  I did change that up a little this past year.  I created a "Quiet Cop"  for each month. I  picked one of my wonderful role models and gave her/him a special little notebook. Each day I gave her the job of writing down 10 people she noticed were being amazing role models.  She had the power to erase the names if she felt they were acting up later in the day.  The students had no idea whether they were in the notebook or not until the end of the day when the Quiet Cop gave her report.  At that time, she passed out two stickers (for their sticker chart) to each person who had their name on her sheet.  This worked fairly well.  The only issue I found was that some of the students chose to put their friends on the list consistently.  I also added positive role models to my BINGO board for raffles at the end of the year!


  I digress.  Anyway, along the same lines of keeping those role models rewarded, I found this new behavior plan on the Clutter Free Classroom blog.  I think that it will have be positive!   If you are interested in the frog related behavior plan, leave a comment with your email address and I can send you what I've made. 


 I changed it up so that it worked with my frog theme.  I created large frogs with each level on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment