Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1VEKE4Vlj
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Overwhelmed!

Wow! I left my class in June knowing that I wanted to change things up for the next school year.  I am not the type of teacher who has the same lessons, laminated, using them religiously every year!  That being said, not only did I decide I was going to change the way I instruct, I also thought it would be an awesome idea to change my classroom theme from stars to frogs.  


  With all of these changes in my mind, I hit the Internet for some great ideas.  I have to admit that I have been on the computer almost ALL day (with exception to going to the gym and Target). Being that it is insanely humid out, staying inside my air-conditioned house isn't that bad! Long story short, I started looking for different literacy station ideas, which eventually led me to a couple of blogs.  Reading the blogs of these outstanding first grade teachers made me feel severely disappointed in myself for neglecting my blog.  I go through those same feelings with Twitter sometimes.  There are weeks where I spend time checking my Twitter account, and weeks where I don't even log in (or open the app on my phone).


  In one blog I read about Linky parties.  Not quite sure what they are but I have a feeling it is another way to connect with fellow teachers.  Anyone know what a linky party is? 


 Also, I want a blog button! How do you make those? Any tips?!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment